Stretch It, Make It, Bake It
What’s more fun than eating pizza? Making it yourself!
Pizza dough, flour, cheese, pizza sauce and up to three toppings of your choice.
Thank you for taking home our Village Pizzeria pizza kit!
What’s more fun than eating pizza? Making it yourself! Follow these simple instructions and brace yourself for a whole lot of fun.
- Preheat your oven to 450 degrees F and set up your baking area. Be sure to have enough space because it will get messy.
- With the flour provided, lightly dust the pizza dough and the surface you are making the pizza on. When dusting the dough make sure you use just enough to have the whole thing covered.
- Begin to press the dough out to fit your baking sheet with hands flat to make sure all bubbles are gone. Once your dough is flat and round, use your fingertips to make an indentation about 1/2 inch from the outside edge of your pizza dough. This will help form the perfect crust for your pizza.
- Using just your fingers, slowly and gently begin to stretch the dough in an outward pattern. Once the dough is stretched, place on a floured baking pan.
• Small Pizzas should come out to be 10-12 inches
• Large Pizzas should come out to be 15-18 inches.
- Pour the Marinara sauce in the center of the dough and using a large spoon, gently spread out the sauce to the crust edge. Sprinkle on your Mozzarella cheese over the pizza and place any additional toppings on top of the cheese.
- Place the pizza in the oven and cook until the crust is a light golden brown. Once it’s cooked, all you need to do is decide how you want to cut it up and enjoy!
Share with Us
Post a photo/video of your creations on social media. Be sure to tag us @villagepizzeriasd with #StretchItMakeItBakeIt to be featured on our feed.